Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
• Strong knowledge of Java language (J2SE)
• Good understanding of software architecture and design issues
• Experience with multiple programming languages / scripting languages is needed
• Strong Linux skills (scripting, configuring)
• Experience of full project lifecycle: design and documentation, development, unit testing, refactoring, deployment and maintenance
Would be a plus:
• Experience with Eclipse RCP plug-in development
• Experience with at least one interpreted language (Python, Ruby, Perl)
• Experience with GUI development or with GUI test automation tools (e.g. Squish, QTP/UFT, Test Complete)
• Experience with data modelling
• Understanding of XML, schemas (XSD) and transforms (XSLT)
• Virtualization hands-on knowledge
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Design (new features)
• Unit testing
• Documentation of design and implementation
What exactly can you expect if you work at Kepler?
• We have been collaborating with Romanian and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings a certain polyvalence.
• We provide you with a “Career Path Officer” who’s primary objective is to create a high comfort level for programmers, business analysts, project managers (in one word, our Kepler Specialist) in the projects they are involved in, but his role has many other facades.
• Another element which is a common day reality for a Kepler Specialist is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.
• Career development is not a wish. It’s a reality.