Automation QA Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sparktech Software active
View all jobs Automation QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
A growing team of technical determined people who believe in delivering valuable web & mobile apps. We grow products that range from desktop, mobile, native to big data solutions, with an accent on enterprise and customer-facing platforms. We’re passionate about understanding data in every form, thus a very significant amount of our craft is machine learning based.Requirements
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. The secret ingredient to succeed in a rapidly expanding environment is to be highly organized and able to balance multiple simultaneous projects. Whatever the (technical) problem, utilize your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Performing independently, with little supervision, will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards quality assurance and automation will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- 2+ years experience in testing web applications
- 1+ years experience in automation
- Ability to translate business / functional / usability requirements into test scenarios
- Good skills in test planning and designing
- Test strategy/case/script creation and execution skills
- Ability to develop and maintain robust and reusable automated test scripts across staging and production applications
- Linux command line operation
- At least one programming language
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with version control software (preferably Git)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Perform QA activities within Scrum teams
- Design, develop and execute test plan and test cases, covering functional, integration, system, usability, performance and regression testing
- Record and document results and compare to expected results; prioritise anomalies and issues; retest bug fixes
- Develop and maintain test automation scripts to support functional aspects of the software, ensuring product quality, while successfully minimizing manual testing and leading to more effective test coverage
- Maintain and update an automated tests suite, with periodical execution on a Continuous Integration server.
- Become a user expert on how the products work and understand customers and users’ needs.
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings.
- All-in-one interview