Web Automation Tester
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Web Automation Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree (Electronics, Informatics, Cybernetics);
• Experience in testing Web and Cloud applications using REST APIs;
• Experience in both manual and automation testing;
• Experience with Protractor and Selenium Web Driver;
• Java and scripting knowledge (Python, Linux Bash or other scripting languages);
• Advanced level of written and spoken English.
• Create automation test frameworks for backend and frontend components;
• Perform Application Program Interfaces (APIs) testing for applications;
• Write product tests and test reports;
• Ensure a continuous integration test-pipeline;
• Assist in the following Software Development Life Cycle phases: design (new features), implementation, unit testing and documentation of design.
What’s in it for you:
• Access to latest technology projects;
• Attractive salary package;
• Extended benefits package (e.g. private healthcare insurance);
• Opportunities for continuous learning (share knowledge with over 8000 worldwide experts), professional growth and promotion;
• Modern, hi-tech workplace and global working environment;
• Flexible working hours.