HR Recruitment Officer (Brasov, partner-contracted,12 months)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Recruitment Officer (Brasov, partner-contracted,12 months) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We want to inspire people to capture the opportunities of a digital future and build a better tomorrow. That is why we are here.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Be part of a company which helps those who need it most. Whether teaching girls to code, providing connectivity to disaster hit areas or putting on our trainers and running for charity.
We believe being different is good. We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- University degree (completed or pending completion)
- Minimum previous experience in volume recruitment (at least 6 months, internships count!)
- English is a must;
- At least basic level user of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Strong team player, goal- and results-oriented
- Really high level of energy, positive approach and strong drive to see projects through to the end
- Speed, speed, speed!
- Ability to prioritise and manage changing requirements
- Good sense of humour :)
We're looking for a recruitment superhero, to ensure the best talent for our operations teams, through evaluation and access to valuable candidates in a professional and timely manner. High energy, positive attitude and strong determination are of the essence for our future colleague; we offer a fun work environment, full team support and a great deal of learning opportunities!
- Post, maintain and update job advertisements on internal and external platforms
Update the recruitment database
- Screen applications and referrals according to established recruitment criteria
- Apply and coordinate the online testing process for all applications, if applicable
- Engage with hiring managers to understand business needs and calibrate role profiles
- Conduct phone interviews and, occasionally, face-to-face interviews with available candidates in order to assess abilities and job matching
- Communicate with candidates: scheduling for interviews, providing feedback and recruitment updates
- Prepare recruitment reports according to requirements.