Accounting Cycle Reviewer with English
Grupul Adecco este lider mondial în furnizarea de servicii specializate de resurse umane. Serviciile pe care le oferim vin ca o oglindire a cunoașterii pieței din România și a înțelegerii clare a nevoilor clienților, ca rezultat a 50 de ani în care am acumulat experiență și cunoștințe și în care am implementat tehnici și metode moderne de lucru.
Creionăm noi soluții pentru clienții noștri, în vederea eficientizării proceselor implicate în domeniul resurselor umane și reducerii costurilor.
Pentru mai multe joburi ne puteți vizita website-ul www.adecco.ro unde vă puteți înregistra CV-ul în baza de date Adecco sau puteți descărca aplicația Adecco Jobs valabilă în AppStore și GooglePlay.
A cycle is a set of accounting transactions relating to assets and liabilities of a similar nature and their impact on results. It consists in grouping balance sheet accounts of a similar nature (specific cycles may include income statement items). Example: customer, supplier, finance, personnel, capital, taxes, fixed assets.
• She/he ensures accounting quality of activities of one or more cycles in accordance with Group-defined deadlines and local and Group accounting standards. She/he is responsible for accounting data consistency.
• She/he is member of general accounting (GL) team, with a remit that may cover a company or a geographical zone.
• Performs accounting cycle reviews in accordance with deadlines and accounting standards;
• Submits them to company's General Accounting Manager before forwarding balance sheet and income statement to consolidation team;
• Initiates and manages accounting action and ongoing progress plans to meet cycle's KPI targets
• Prepares and disseminates cycle quality indicators;
• For all cycle-related issues ensure support to the Company leader as contact of General Accounting Manager of company and zone;
• Ensure support to the Company leader as statutory auditors' level 1 contact to obtain their unqualified certifications for cycle;
• Where auxiliary accounting transactions are outsourced, manages daily relations with subcontractor in respect of activities, and initiates and manages action plans to correct dysfunctions and observe cycle's KPI targets;
• Validates all deliverables produced by auxiliary accounting;
• Contributes to and participates in cycle progress and cycle-related processes;
• Prepare, make and record other accounting entries, if case, in accordance with pre-established deadlines as well as Group and local rules;
• Propose in accordance with Group standards simplifications and improvements serving to optimize the processes she deals with, if case;
• Perform self-assessments within her remit in accordance with internal controller's instructions and on schedule;
• Assists with preparation of materials and presentations for the department manager;
• Execute any other tasks requested by the manager in order to realize the short-term objectives of the department;
What we offer:
Good salary package;
Meal teachets & extra meal daily budget; Fruits at the office;
Days working from home;
Holiday budget; Gim discounted;
Medical subscription or, and medical insurance contract;
Internal training for job
'We do not hire for a job, we hire for a career!'