Global HR System Consultant mySuccess Talent - TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
The role "Global HR System Consultant mySuccess Talent" is part of the Digital Solutions Team of the Global CoE Talent Management and Organizational Development (TMOD). The role is central for sustaining and enhancing continuous improvement and operations for our global mySuccess Talent Management processes and system. You will actively shape and run the continuous improvement roadmap & activities in co-operation with the Global process Owner, the community and variuos different stakeholders. Your core responsibilities and tasks will be:
* Close co-operation with the project managers/ System business owner in every phase (e.g. Project Management & Continuous Improvement)
* Community management with various stakeholders
* Develop, maintain and continuously improve processes (e.g via knowledge management & training concept) across digital solutions
* mySuccess Talent Continuous Improvement system related activities (e.g. Realase Management, Demand Management)
* Implementation of Continuous Improvement activities and projects (e.g. Release Updates, Process changes)
* Transfer defined concepts and standards into mySuccess Talent Continuous Improvement processes
* Install an accepted method of quality assurance related to the mySuccess Talent global process (e.g. KPI)
* Being the workpackage owner in projects with main focus on adaption of Operations and Continuous Improvement Standards
* Manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and abilitiy to handle various stakeholders
* Support to Improve processes (e.g via knowledge management & community management)
* University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
* Ability to work and collaborate in a highly virtual environment
* High system and process affinity, preferably in SuccessFactors (Performance, Goals, Calibration, Succession modules)
* Ability to manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and abilitiy to handle various stakeholders;
* Cross cultural communication and interpersonal skills;
* Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile enviroment;
* Confidence in dealing with people (personally and by phone);
* Experience with project work and project management processes;
* Fluent English knowledge;
* Knowledge and/or Experience in the area of Human Resources, related processes and tools will be a plus;
* Self-responsibility and self-discipline;
* Availability for business trips (world-wide).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents"
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.