Hosting Project Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emia.com active.
Vezi toate job-urile Hosting Project Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Well, if you’re reading this it means than now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office, near Aurel Vlaicu metro station, is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
- Knowledge of hosting configurations preferable in a hosting company;
- Have a general knowledge of IPs, basic routing, DNS, Cpanel, virtualization systems etc.
- Able to propose configuration solutions on his/her own;
- Batchelor degree would be a plus, but not mandatory;
- Have good command of English;
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail;
- Love flexibility but very organised;
- Possess the ability to handle a large amount of information;
- Enjoy being a part of a great team and culture.
- Perform operative purchase and configuration of VPS, domains etc.
- Analyses and keeps well documented the suppliers’/resources data base;
- Offers customized solutions to sales department according to client needs;
- Prepares and processes resources renewals and purchasing transactions;
- Evaluates and negotiates commercial conditions according to existing guidelines;
- Market prospecting for profitable offers;
- Monitors and follow to completion tickets related to domains, settings of DNS/rDNS,
- A well-deserved salary
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Holiday bonification twice a year to keep you happy
- Career improvement trainings and workshops to make you smarter.
- “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- We hold a cool event every month
- Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
- We have fresh fruit and vegetables, along with coffee and tea to keep that brain in top shape
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate.