A growing team of technical determined people who believe in delivering valuable web & mobile apps. We grow products that range from desktop, mobile, native to big data solutions, with an accent on enterprise and customer-facing platforms. We’re passionate about understanding data in every form, thus a very significant amount of our craft is machine learning based.Requirements
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. The secret ingredient to succeed in a rapidly expanding environment is to be highly organized and able to balance multiple simultaneous projects. Whatever the (technical) problem, utilize your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Performing independently, with little supervision, will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards quality assurance will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- 2+ years experience in manual testing of web applications
- Ability to translate business / functional / usability requirements into test scenarios
- Good skills in test planning and designing
- Test strategy/case/script creation and execution skills
- Linux command line operation - basic knowledge
- At least one programming language - basic knowledge
- Experience with version control software (preferably Git)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Perform QA activities within Scrum teams
- Design, develop and execute test plan and test cases, covering functional, integration, system, usability, performance and regression testing
- Record and document results and compare to expected results; prioritise anomalies and issues; retest bug fixes
- Become a user expert on how the products work and understand customers and users’ needs.
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings.