Data Warehouse Engineer
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores at 3.5X the industry average, the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners, and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In almost 3 years, the team has grown to more than 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support.
This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen.
We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
· At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
· We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
· The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Bring your greatness to Veeam!
· Database design and administration, senior-level SQL proficiency;
· Ability to design, build, and maintain the ETL pipeline and data warehouse;
· Data modeling and query performance improvement on PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, Redshift, or similar platforms;
· Experience with database administration in Linux environment.
· Good written and oral English (B1 or higher);
· Experience in Agile and Scrum;
· Experience with developing and unit testing in Java;
· Experience with Data Warehouse, rule engine solutions;
· Knowledge of standard distributed data stack like Scribe/Fluentd, Hadoop/Spark, and general knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus;
· Knowledge of SalesForce and/or Vertica is a big advantage.
· Development and maintenance of a data warehouse solution;
· Database design, administration, troubleshooting, data migration, data validation;
· Writing scripts, stored procedures, functions, views;
· Prepare activity reports on database status and health, data models creation and maintenance;
· Work in a Team under supervision of a Technical Lead.
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
Discount card (AFI Park Club).
An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.