Process Development Engineer
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its 21,300 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
ALTEN ROMANIA offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.
-Technical University Degree (Mechatronics/Electronics)
- Basic knowledge in telematics technologies and electromechanical integration
- Basic knowledge in embedded system and automotive electrical and electronic architecture (CAN network, ECU)
- Very good organizational skills, able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication and decision making skills
- Open-minded and results oriented
- A medium/advanced level of English is required
-Supplier development follow up: project planning, status reporting, conducting supplier meetings
- Follow the development process for different electronic connectivity parts
- Validate the architecture schematics according to client’s requirements
- Lead technical meetings with all the suppliers involved in the development phase (electrical switches, radio communications, voice recognition, security data transfer)
- Interfacing with different clients managers and specialists (project manager, electronic development expertsr, project leader)
- Analyzing validation test results and/or fault report
- Following up the referencing configuration of hardware and software parts
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
- Friendly and challenging work environment
- Motivating salary
- Meal tickets
- Health and Wellness