Process Development Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Iasi active.
Vezi toate job-urile Process Development Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
-Technical University Degree (Mechatronics/Electronics)
- Basic knowledge in telematics technologies and electromechanical integration
- Basic knowledge in embedded system and automotive electrical and electronic architecture (CAN network, ECU)
- Very good organizational skills, able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication and decision making skills
- Open-minded and results oriented
- A medium/advanced level of English is required
-Supplier development follow up: project planning, status reporting, conducting supplier meetings
- Follow the development process for different electronic connectivity parts
- Validate the architecture schematics according to client’s requirements
- Lead technical meetings with all the suppliers involved in the development phase (electrical switches, radio communications, voice recognition, security data transfer)
- Interfacing with different clients managers and specialists (project manager, electronic development expertsr, project leader)
- Analyzing validation test results and/or fault report
- Following up the referencing configuration of hardware and software parts
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
- Friendly and challenging work environment
- Motivating salary
- Meal tickets
- Health and Wellness