This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GfK Romania active
View all jobs Manager Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Our world is changing fast. Consumers, users, and buyers are calling the shots. New things become possible every second. And more complicated, too. Our clients are businesses around the globe. To make the best possible decisions every day, they need to really know what is going on, now and in the future. We don't have a crystal ball, either. But we love data and science and we understand how to connect the two. We care about attention to detail and accuracy. We are digital engineers who build world-class research, powered by high technology. Because people who know best lead the way.
This is why GfK means Growth from Knowledge.
Lumea noastră se schimbă repede. Consumatorii, utilizatorii și cumpărătorii folosesc tot ceea ce este nou pe piata. Lucrurile noi devin posibile în fiecare secundă si fiecare secunda devine mai complicată.
Clienții noștri sunt companii din întreaga lume si pentru a lua cele mai bune decizii în fiecare zi trebuie să știe cu adevărat ce se întâmplă, acum și în viitor. Nu avem o bol de cristal dar ne plac datele și știința și înțelegem cum sa facem legatura intre cele doua. Ne pasă de atenția acordată detaliilor și preciziei. Suntem ingineri digitali care construiesc cercetări de nivel mondial, bazate pe tehnologii de vârf.
GfK înseamnă Growth from Knowledge / crestere prin cunoastere, iar noi, oamenii din GfK, ajutam clientii sa se dezvolte.
Your way to success requires:
• Co-operative and professional working style in both email and phone conversation;
• Very good communications skills in English;
• PC operating knowledge.
Take a look and imagine a day in GfK Romania! Your tasks will be:
• Follows the Managing Director's agenda and alerts the meetings;
• Communicates in the company the decisions received from hierarchical superiors.
• Provides to the Managing Director and the Departments Managers the internal and external correspondence, making the raw material they receive;
• It archives all of the company's correspondence according to the company's internal archiving rules;
• Coordinates protocol activity and serves Managing Director's guests;
• Ensures the daily management and company clients protocol;
• Performs the "filter" mission for the Managing Director (based on precise indications received and the accumulated experience) and takes some decisions by setting priorities;
• Provide support to the Managing Director specifically in everything related to the relationship with colleagues and the company visitors;
• Organize and supervise external driving movements (flight tickets, online check-in, hotel reservations, visas, filling in and sending registration forms to external seminars, medical insurance).
• Organize and supervise visits received: hotel reservations, restaurant reservations, city tour, rent-a-car, etc.
• Makes shopping carts needed for visits / travels, trainings, acquisitions etc.
• On request, perform backup activities for the Reception.