Technical Support Agent with Czech
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Support Agent with Czech active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a $31 billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services, control technologies for buildings, homes, industry and performance materials.
This company has more than 125,000 employees in 120 countries around the world and has a demonstrated heritage of innovation and achievement.
The Consumer Support Agent is the primary customer facing contact for one of the largest Strategic Business Units of the HOME AND BUILDING TECHNOLOGIES group, Environmental & Energy Solutions.
Primary responsibility is to help customers to solve technical issues (post sales) and to answer any questions about the features and capabilities of the products (pre-sales). Main portfolio will include (but not be limited to) heating control devices such as different types of thermostats (smart generation, programmers, timers), security systems (Cameras, Water leak detectors), Home Alarm Kits and their accessories, Quick Start Alarm Kits and their accessories, Doorbells.
• Excellent / Fluent in Czech and English, both verbal and in writing
• Passion for technology
• Bachelor Degree
• Experience with Call Center best practices
• Strong Customer Service skills – ability to quickly gain customers trust and confidence.
• Basic Knowledge of computers, electric & electronic concepts and devices
• Strong problem solving skills – ability to quickly and correctly assess the impact, complexity and urgency of problems reported by customers.
Key assignments include:
• Case Management: recording and tracking of all activities in CRM (Service Cloud)
• Identification, investigation and resolution of support requests
• Developing and maintaining technical Knowledge Base content
• Timely communication to customers with focus on customer service and relationship building.
• Coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk (Phones, mail, email, live-chat, social media coverage and web support) for the specific product portfolio.
• Provide pre- and post-sales technical assistance for customers: facilitating the identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. Areas include, but are not limited to, configurations, installation procedures, application functionality, and other areas as related to system operations.
• Timely resolution is of high importance. Support cases will have to be timely escalated when appropriate to Tier 2 and/or appropriate resource.
• Build relationships with customer base and become knowledgeable about the customer’s needs. If the question could not be answered within the initial contact, keep the customer updated on the status of reported problems. Communication with strong focus on customer service and solution quality.
• Support the knowledge-sharing mindset and apply the Knowledge Management Methodology (KCS) guidelines. Knowledge Base co-ownership requires ongoing efforts to continuously create and enhance solutions in the database