Software Platform Project Manager for I ID - TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Platform Project Manager for I ID - TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
The Platform SW PM is the Platform interface for customer projects and is acting as a sub project manager for Platform deliveries.
* Support/Check customer project planning's related to Platform contribution.
* Ensure application of company quality standards and norms for our platform and infrastructure products.
* Report aggregated status and project progress to line management and lead customers.
* Manage impediments by reaching out our larger company network.
* New projects quotation support:
* Support/Check Customer Project Plan (Reuse strategy / Platform contributions /…);
* Trigger elaboration on Platform selection (Hardware, Software, Reuse Strategy);
* Do/Collect Effort Estimation for Platform contributions.
* Development projects support:
* Generate Project agreement (in case of major Platform project involvement);
* Negotiate and describe Platform deliverables, delivery dates;
* Negotiate and identify project deliverables to Platform (hardware, requirements, …);
* Identify coaching needs;
* Collect the input from all Platform development groups; A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Good knowledge of software development, experience of at least 3 years (knowledge of Embedded System is a plus);
* Experience as a Software Project Manager or similar role would be an advantage;
* Knowledge of software development processes;
* Very good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
* Ability to prioritize and work under pressure;
* Very good communication and presentation skills;
* Teamwork and High Motivation to continuously learn and develop.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.