We are looking for a new colleague in our team. Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 12 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, Dev Talks, Think Leadership, Hipo Boot Camps, Targul Virtual pentru Absolventi, Ghidul Angajatorilor, Angajatori de TOP Virtual.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, Mondelez Romania, KING, HP, Bergenbier, Hilti, Unilever, BRD Groupe Societe Generale, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
We are looking for a new colleague in our implementation team for our projects.
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing skills;
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking;
- Digital design knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator;
- 2+ year’s digital agency (account management, web content, social media, email marketing, copywriting, offline events etc.);
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task;
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy;
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns with the aim to attract the right talent for our clients;
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of our campaigns;
- Set, communicate and maintain project timelines & priorities;
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns;
- Responsible for brainstorming, creating and transforming ideas into concepts;
- Revise, edit and proofread promotional materials (for online and offline activations);
- Working closely with graphic designers, marketing and employer branding teams in order to deliver the projects and reporting as well as driving client day to day relationship;
- Responsible of coordinating all the logistics involved in making the project work to client’s satisfaction;
- Maintaining relationship with our suppliers;
- Working in project teams with other project managers;
- Conduct post – event evaluations and reports;
- Involved in the pitches for new projects;
What else would you like to know?