Passive Safety Engineer
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company with over 25 years experience in the production of vehicles. It has become one of the largest automakers in the world, reporting annually over 2.5 million units sold in more than 125 countries globally.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics or equivalent;
- First experience in measurement or FEA simulation for passive safety tests;
- Proven oral, written, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of English, other languages (e.g. French) considered a plus.
- Participate at the physical and numeric validation for passive safety requirements (regulation and EuroNCAP ratings);
- Participate in realization of the physical validation plan for the passive safety performance of the vehicle range (frontal, side, rear, pedestrian impacts, etc);
- Works in connection with the Crash Test Laboratories;
- Analyze crashed vehicles data and provide detailed analysis for dummies behavior and vehicle protection;
- Present the crash test results and analysis for the Passive Safety Performance Leader and other project teams in order to define solutions.