This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs Commodity Buyer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company with over 25 years experience in the production of vehicles. It has become one of the largest automakers in the world, reporting annually over 2.5 million units sold in more than 125 countries globally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Operations/Supply Chain Management or a technical discipline is preferred;
- Experience in industrial environment or in purchasing department of minimum 3 years;
- English is a must, French is a big atu;
- Critical thinking;
- Listening to customers;
- Decision making;
- Problem solving;
- Building rapport with suppliers.
- Participate at the global processes for developing new products, selecting suppliers and ensuring negotiating in order to optimize the contractual purchasing conditions;
- Builds up the complete vehicle product offer in collaboration with buyers from other divisions;
- Identify, attract and propose new sources of supply, make recommendations regarding additions/deletions to the Approved Supplier List;
- Cultivate strong relationships with key suppliers;
- Bring initiatives to improve internal and external supply chain processes;
- Engage the Quality Department to evaluate and communicate supplier performance;
- Negotiate Long Term Supply Agreements;
- Investigate problems, completes root cause analysis, and assists in developing solutions for supply chain problems;
- Ensure consistent reports towards other departments involved in supply chain;
- Ensures company supplies are maintained at an adequate inventory and reacts quickly to emergency situations;
- Enforce and uphold the Company’s ethics policy regarding conflicts of interest, gifts, entertainment, illegal practices, bribes and gratuities;
- Maintains a commitment to the company’s quality and vision statements.