Quality Assurance Team Leader
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a global banking and financial services company. It has more than 100,000 employees in over 70 countries, and has a large presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and the emerging markets.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics;
- Excellent PC skills, especially MS Excel;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Decision-making skills;
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong knowledge of operations management and business management for services
- Experience in either quality assurance, audit, risk and compliance or procurement are an advantage;
- Hands-on mentality, focused on getting tasks completed in time;
- Ability to work within virtual global teams in a matrix organization;
- Ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Ability to receive, share and coordinate information, knowledge and expertise within a team environment;
- Flexible problem-solver, open minded to receiving input from colleagues;
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus;
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent).
- Quality Assurance for Pre-certification inventory preparation: Ensure that the pre-certification inventory of evidences meets the requirements of the Vendor Risk Management process, e.g. that all necessary Vendor Control Requirements are assigned based on the type of service;
- Quality Assurance for certification process: Ensure that the requirements of the Vendor Risk Management process are met throughout all stages of the process. This includes the performance of quality assurance checks (process and content compliance) based on multiple Quality Assurance checks throughout the process;
- Take necessary actions to increase number of cases meeting procedure standards and reduce the failure rate by discovering recurring issues and patterns why cases fail and develop proposals to improve process;
- Provide regular qualitative and quantitative insight on the reasons for any failures;
- Develop and produce comprehensive set of reports for all relevant stakeholders to report status of the QA process and drive improvements in the VRM process.