Quality Assurance Analyst
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a global banking and financial services company. It has more than 100,000 employees in over 70 countries, and has a large presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and the emerging markets.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong knowledge of operations management and business management for services
- Experience in either quality assurance, audit, risk and compliance or procurement are an advantage;
- Hands-on mentality, focused on getting tasks completed in time;
- Good communication skills, written and oral in English;
- Ability to work within virtual global teams in a matrix organization;
- Ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Ability to share and receive information, knowledge and expertise within the team environment;
- Flexible problem-solver, open minded to receiving input from colleagues;
- Strong organizational skills and structured approach to work;
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent) and/or relevant practical experience.
- Ensuring that the pre-certification inventory of evidences meets the
requirements of the Vendor Risk Management process, e.g. that all necessary Vendor Control. Requirements are assigned based on the type of service;
- Ensuring that the requirements of the Vendor Risk Management process are met throughout all stages of the process. This includes the performance of quality assurance checks (process and content compliance) based on multiple Quality Assurance checks throughout the process;
- Complying with the rules and established procedures for the implementation of tasks in the team Preparing required reports, analysis, presentation, as assigned by the team coordinator or the manager;
- Maintaining strong working relationships with all levels of the organization globally, managing the requirements and expectations of key stakeholders.