Reporting Services Analyst Product Costing
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Reporting Services Analyst Product Costing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco Global Business Services currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Reporting Services Analyst for the Product Costing team servicing the Eastern Europe region.
Job purpose and key deliverables
- The primary responsibility of the role is to proactively manage the delivery of Group Management and Statutory Reporting information in line with the agreed service level agreements of our customers. Group Management information will include financial information and scenarios required for QPRS, budget and for actuals;
- Production cost standards reporting – analysis of raw materials consumption and deviation, bill of materials analysis;
- Contribute to collection of information of End Market driven activities by developing a strong relationship with the End Markets;
- Assist with the improvements on current systems by gathering new requirements and initiating projects to make potential functional changes and additions;
- Ensures high quality planning of Operations related costs and capital expenditures during budget, forecasting and month-end closing processes;
- Product costing activities (Budget product cost activities performed in SAP, costing of raw materials and finished goods materials).
- SAP knowledge
- Advanced Excel and Power Point Skills
- Advanced English and Russian knowledge