Cyber Security Specialist - Reporting
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Cyber Security Specialist - Reporting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics or in lieu of degree 3 years of directly related experience;
- Good knowledge of the English language written and spoken.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or equivalent experience
- Basic Skills required:
- Administration of MS-SQL databases
- Proficient in the use of T-SQL queries and reporting analysis tools (such as SSRS).
- Ability to write documentation and summaries
- Working experience with TCP/IP networks (troubleshoot network connectivity, DB connections)
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of Operating systems (services, user accounts, Active Directory);
- Security configuration and best practices
- Knowledge of Oracle databases
- Scripting skills (Batch, PowerShell, VBScript, Perl)
- Experience with remote support;
- Multicultural and multinational mindset
- Effective communicator, Proactive attitude
1. Assist in the development of customer reports summarizing and analyzing the results of the remote network monitoring services.
2. Monitor automated SQL processes, assuring those are running and completing successfully within the allocated time.
3. Implement changes to ETL processes, perform data normalization, implement various calculations in stored procedures.
4. Perform Application and System administration tasks focused on databases required to keep the Remote Service Center operational (perform backups for data and scripts, tune storage utilization and indexes).
5. Work closely with management to prioritize tasks and define deliverables.
6. Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
7. Monitor and improve data quality and integrity.