Human Resources Data Operations Team Leader
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
- (+) 5 years’ experience in HTR processes
- Team coordination experience preferred
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- Previous experience providing Processes and Tools solutions for line managers.
- Coordinate operations for designated process and team;
- Deliver on agreed KPIs, escalate when case and implement corrective actions plans;
- Provide necessary data files and reporting to support the business;
- Present performance indicators in operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement initiatives;
- Ensure that Hire to Retire Process Maps and SOP's are followed and process controls are in place.
- Adhere to MCBC HR practices in terms of people retention, performance assessment, motivation and talent development;
- Perform Individual Performance reviews with the team members;
- Develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members;
- Owning and facilitating team meetings for better process performance and enhancement of team skills;
- Facilitating issues resolution not only within team, but also inter-team and cross functional;
- Owns 100% accurate and timely inputs for the team they supervise for salary, leaves and incentives and other HR processes like employee health and safety regulations etc;
- Ensure all team members are aware of KPIs for agrees deliverables and of current & expected performance output.
- Build strong and effective relationships with HTR actors in Business Units;
- Operate within the Department Budget;
- Drive productivity improvements within operations;
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction
- Adhere to company policies;
- Complies with the Internal Regulation and the EHS (Employee Health and Safety), the FSF (Fire Safety and Fighting) and Environmental Protection duties laid down under the law;
- Responsible for keeping confidential the information, as per the internal policy, within the limits of the duties attached to their job;
- Informs the line manager of any non-compliance identified in their work;
- Treat everyone with respect, be ethical, lawful and trustworthy;
- Respects and correctly promotes the image of the company and the code of conduct;
- Responsible for the use of the available resources of the company only for the benefit of the company.
- Responsible for the correct management of the inventory of goods entrusted to them by the Company and the expense reports relating to performance of the activity, in accordance with the internal procedures in force.
Support technology implementation
- Support tools implementation by creating capacity in the team and allocating staff to both operations and projects;
- Identify improvement opportunities on processes, raising them as proposal to next level for validation. Responsible for testing and implementation;
- Execute on growth plan and agreed transitions for designated teams/processes.
In this role, he/she drives operations KPI's adherence and continuous improvement by motivating team members, assessing performance and properly escalate and propose improvement plans.