VERTIV, formerly known as Emerson Network Power is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Vertiv enables efficient, highly-available networks.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:
• Data Centers
• Communications Networks
• Healthcare Facilities
• Industrial Facilities
OUR FOOTPRINT IN CLUJ-NAPOCA
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:
• Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units
• Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise
• Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets
• Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset
• Providing a career vision for its employees
The ideal candidate for us has ...
- Fluent English speaking skill, with global projects or service experience;
- Bachelor degree in IT related major;
- At least 5 years of experience supporting Cisco networking;
- Excellent LAN and Wireless technologies, know Cisco equipment well;
- Cisco CCNP or above certification preferred;
- Also be familiar with WAN technologies, such as MPLS and BGP;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks;
- Willing to proceed changes or do troubleshooting in day off.
- Global network management and support, especially focus on LAN & Wireless;
- Network planning and design, for a new network or an optimization;
- Build network technology standardization and process standardization;
- Identify and manage network risks and security, ensure stable network services to business;
- Proceed network projects, track the progress, cost and risk, make sure projects timely delivery with high performance;
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting, track each failure be fixed on time;
- Network change management, ensure changes proceed successfully;
- Network asset management, ensure all devices be monitor, reliable, refreshed, under MA contract;
- Network technology research, use new technology and tools to serve the business;
- Local network onsite support and VIP user onsite support.