With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
• Bachelor's degree or Master Student in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline;
• Have technical background and basic knowledge of Java/OOP/Computer Science;
• Demonstrate curiosity, business awareness, and eagerness to develop yourself;
• Use rational judgment and an analytical approach in problem-solving;
• Articulate well your thoughts and interact with others easily;
• Speak and write advanced English
While working alongside our full-time developers specialists, you will be equal member of our team.
You will find yourself working on a wide range of software projects and all aspects of the development life cycle within geographically-distributed teams;
Finally yet importantly, you will have exposure to a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies.
THE ROLE – WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
At Deloitte, juniors matter. From trainings to hands-on tasks and fun offsite events with the team, our Boot Camp program is where passion and opportunity collide.
The bold, fast-paced culture at Deloitte will have you building and shipping from day one. You will learn from the best in the industry and work on real projects with real impact.
You will then apply the learnings by working with our Technical Experts in solving high complexity technical cases for our customers. Moreover, you will be attending soft skills trainings, focusing on communication and customer satisfaction.
We match your hunger to learn with investment and opportunities to grow.
• Full-time Undetermined Time Employment Contract
• Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic and Medlife;
• Travel Passport Plus Insurance both for personal and business travel;
• Meal tickets;
• Dental Package;
• Excellent Social Benefits (on site cervical massages on a regular basis, wellness package - World Class, 7card, Mica’s Fit);
• Flexible working hours / work from home 5 days per month.