Accounts Receivable Analyst with French Language
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Analyst with French Language active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* Foreign languages knowledge: French and English advanced,
* Work experience min 1 year;
* Understanding of Accounts Receivable (OTC) process;
* Microsoft Office tool knowledge, Excel very good;
* SAP experience represents an advantage;
* Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;-
* Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;-
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transaction;
* Verifies and enters transactions from lock box and local deposits;
* Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices;
* Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits;
* Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
* Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries;
* Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures;
* Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department;
* Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals, preparing report.