Car Fleet Administrator (English / Spanish) – Contractor role
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Educated to degree level
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience of working in an international and virtual environment
• Previous reporting experience is a plus
• Proficiency in English and fluent in Spanish
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and or sensitive information
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced work environment
• Good organizational skills
• Project and process management would be a plus
• Team player
• Attention to details and strong analytical skills
• Ability to be proactive and maintain a common sense approach
• Good problem solver and decision making appropriate for the job level
Provides administrative support for countries in EMEA relating to Car Fleet Management and supports Oracle’s employees and stakeholders, working closely with C&B, local HR teams, Payroll, regional suppliers and Tactical Procurement.
Depending on the volume of work you will be required to have following responsibilities:
• Ensure achievement of high levels of customer service
• Tracking of all vehicles in allocated countries
• Contract implementation management
• Accident / Insurance / Fine management support
• Invoice validation and audit compliance
• Out of contract charges
• Fuel card administration and audit compliance
• Payroll deductions input and audit
• Act as the interface and point of escalation for internal customers ensuring resolution of all Car Fleet issues
• Ensure work is completed in line with Oracle’s processes and procedures and performed to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
• Provide ongoing support and guidance to all Oracle stakeholders as required
• Host, present, co-ordinate and attend regular meetings/business reviews/conference calls with all internal Oracle stakeholders and external suppliers as required
• Assist with Merger and Acquisition (M&A) activities in accordance with Oracle’s policies and procedures