Task Force Manager Quality Hunting for I ID - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Task Force Manager Quality Hunting for I ID - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
* The Task Force Manager 'Q Hunting' , support the assigned Project for track 0km customer rejects. By daily check of CQTS to detect potential Customer spills for ID. Require immediate analysis of Triplets for detect potential weakness and trigger to solve critical topics.
* Leading tasks forces in dedicated region, (Asia, America, Europe) and realize continuous, systematic and sustainable improvements in our products / systems and processes . Support Problem solving and 8D Reporting. She/ he manages the region team in the ID locations to complete all relevant activities and work products within the project. She/ he drive the reject analysis, accelerate the timing and improve the quality of analysis . Support CPQM, CSE / QKAM, Customers and other involved parties.
* The Q Hunt Manager has the functional responsibility for the assigned region, (Asia, America, Europe) . The area of responsibility covers topics in development, manufacturing locations and at supplier.
* Depending on the Topic the Task Force Manager works with all functions on all levels and in all locations in the BU world wide and with plant representatives. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities: - Knowledge in performing and applying quality improving methods (e.g. FMEA, Poke Yoke, ...) - Proficient in problem solving techniques (8D, Ishikawa, 5 why, ...) - Reasonably knowledge in statistical methods (6 Sigma, MSA, MCA, PCA, ...), validations and reliability calculations (e.g. Weibull) - Experience in manufacturing process evaluations and monitoring methods (e.g. Control Plan, FPY, DPMO, ...) - Communication and methodical skills to efficiently transfer lessons learned to other projects - Product know how and engineering knowledge over different disciplines - Reasonably knowledge on production technology and processes - Knowledge in electronic and mechanic components - Know how to set up, structure and lead projects/task force teams - Negotiate with customer/supplier/internal the required changes - Estimate and assess risks in terms of project quality and reliability - Develop risk reduction strategies for the project quality and define and implement measures - Communicate effectively with customers/ internal, regarding all task force /quality issues - Proficient in presentation, moderation and negotiation techniques - Intercultural experience and fluency in English is mandatory - Willingness to travel(up to 50%)
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team; * Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits; * Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.); * Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area); * Stability; * International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities; * Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.