Improvement Engineer - Electronics Manufacturing TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
- Improve First Pass Yield, 0 Km quality, standard work, and reduce; - Scrap, control and coordinate parts pending to take decisions;
- Lead, track and monitor the actions for process improvements (FPY, Jidoka, etc);
- Collaboration with maintenance team for preventive solutions;
- Check with the line leader if the standard work is kept and can be applied;
- Improve production Idle time, reduce top down times;
- Reduce break downs and lack of material together with the process owner;
- Validation of the process in case of new process, new products & product changes, layout changes;
- Create attention sheets based on Quality topics;
- Responsible to highlight if the materials used in plant (packaging, equipments) are not ESD.
- University degree in Technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics).
- Knowledge of all manufacturing and test processes;
- Knowledge of Lean process;
- English knowledge - advanced level;
- Refa Certification is a plus;
- Very good communication skills;
- Problem solving skills.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.