German Speaking Presales Consultant – RFx and Bid Management (Contractor Role)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs German Speaking Presales Consultant – RFx and Bid Management (Contractor Role) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
We are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
• Business or Technical/IT education, university degree with a good understanding of IT market and trends;
• Previous experience in project management would be a plus;
• Appreciation of technology, internet / web applications and desktop/office automation software;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German - concise, impactful, adaptive and persuasive communication;
• Excellent planning & organising skills; a keen eye for detail
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Good influencing and negotiation skills;
• Ability to manage deadlines with colleagues and internal customers;
• Self-confident and a self-starter – example: able to set up and drive own meetings proactively;
• Ability to multi-task and share job responsibilities with other team members;
• Ability to work in (and preferably experience of working in) virtual teams – To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries;
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change – as presales is a very dynamic and fast-growing environment, the type of activities required for this job might change depending on the overall sales strategies;
• Openness to work with different languages & cultures;
• Results orientation and focus on quality;
• Creative and innovative mindset, able to take the lead on new initiatives;
• Proactive, with a desire to produce compelling content in order to increase win rates. Most importantly, an eagerness to learn!
• Format (create initial word templates and provide final formatting for complete documents using corporate layout) and answer Oracle Corporate Questions for the tenders Oracle participates in;
• Coordinate the tenders (content and contributors) Oracle participates in - you will be responsible for the production and delivery of high quality proposals including preparation, revision, consolidation, submission, gathering input from other international departments, internal review and coordination
• Support in overall internal communications plan & execution (e.g. slides preparation)
• Produce customer research reports
• Ensure collaboration with sales consulting teams, sales and other lines of business.
• Work with the virtual teams across the organisation
Are you a passionate professional with a genuine interest in IT? Or perhaps a business professional passionate about how technology is shaping today’s businesses? If the answer is yes, at Oracle we are currently looking for someone who is eager to start their sales consulting career in our multinational sales consulting centre, located in Bucharest. You will be working for Oracle’s Sales Consulting Centres, where you will be learning on-the-job by remotely supporting EMEA & APAC field organisations in a diverse number of ways, ranging from formatting (creating and revising Word templates for tender documentation), answering and coordinating tenders and customer research. This will give you the opportunity to build basic product knowledge, sales consulting acumen and a good commercial sense while working in an international environment.
What we offer:
• An international environment focused on continuous learning;
• Ample opportunity to learn about Oracle products and to develop new personal skills;
• A combination of building basic product knowledge and sales abilities;
• A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues and partners across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific;
• A fun, varied and dynamic job;
• Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career.