This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ORTEC Central & Eastern Europe active
View all jobs HR Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning.
ORTEC has over 1.800 customers worldwide, 700 employees and several offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
Our people are our most valuable asset and therefore the HR department has an important role within the organization. Our team is always evolving and next to the standard HR activities we spend a lot of time on special projects every year.
Who you are
• 3rd year student or young graduate
• Available for 20 up to 30 hours per week for up to 5 months
• Good communication skills, both Romanian and English
• Experienced in working with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
• Accurate and honest
• Able to work independently and in a team
• And last but not least: you are fun to work with!
What we offer
• A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere
• Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
• Ample opportunities to develop yourself
• Internship allowance
What you do
During the internship you are part of the HR department. You will assist and support the HR team in all activities, including, but not limited to:
• answering HR related questions from employees
• processing and confirming changes in employment
• organizing events and workshops etc.
• scheduling training courses
• processing requests in our ERP system
• supporting the recruitment process with various tasks
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark.
Visit our website to learn more about our solutions and clients’ experiences.