This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Timken Romania active
View all jobs Sales Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The Timken Company engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, gear drives, belts, chain, couplings, lubrication systems and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. As the leading authority on tapered roller bearings, we apply our deep knowledge of metallurgy, tribology and mechanical systems to improve the reliability and efficiency of equipment, machinery and vehicles worldwide. With more than 15,000 employees operating from 33 countries, our associates and our products keep industry in motion and make the world more productive.Requirements
Candidates for this position should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or related, master degree is preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales of industrial products supported with extensive technical knowledge;
- Excellent knowledge of market possibilities with good network within the industries;
- Fluency in English and PC skills are prerequisites;
- Strategic and positive mind set, pro-active in pursuing goals;
- Passionate about innovative technical solutions;
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Preparedness for frequent travelling, driving license;
- Willingness to attend 6 months introduction training abroad.
Located in Romania and reporting to Sales Manager Romania & Bulgaria & Moldavia, the job holder will be responsible for:
- Achieve Business Plan objectives for the defined distribution partners and OEMs;
- Maintain relationships across all levels/functions of customers personnel from senior management down to field force, and from sales and marketing, to purchasing, HR, finance and logistics within distribution and OEM sectors. These relationships are critical in defending existing business, ensuring a smooth well run business and gaining access to competitor business;
- Manage Preferred Distributors, assigned Key/Target end customers and key OEMs, including: setting and playing key role in execution of growth strategy in conjunction with sales leadership , develop and drive annual joint manufacturer/distributor business plans, co-ordination and leadership of multi-national group activities, ensuring consistency and clarity of direction, committing to specific action plans;
- Gathering customers’ requirements and providing immediate technical advisory in respect to the product features and customer benefits in terms of quality, delivery and price;
- Developing strong communication and planning linkages with the appropriate global sales force, other industry segments and production plants, in order to ensure accomplishment of business plans and customer sales objectives;
- Participation in special projects / programs as assigned reporting on activities to Regional Sales Manager.