QA Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs QA Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- At least 1.5 years experience in software testing (manual and automated);
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with software testing (regression testing and black-box testing);
- Good communication skills and proactive participation within the global team;
Nice to have (not mandatory):
- Experience with HP ALM (Quicktest-Test/ HP UFT) or Selenium;
- Basic knowledge of VbScript (or Java, Pyhton, JScript, Perl, Ruby);
- French: intermediate level (B1/B2).
- Analyze business logic, software requirements, user stories and use cases;
- Define, implement and maintain the testing strategy according to business requirements and software implementation strategy;
- Define and implement test cases for the planned features;
- Automate the test cases;
- Design, implement and maintain the test environment to extend test automation;
- Execute test cases and analyze the results, determining the root cause of failures;
- Communicate and teaming with colleagues across Europe.
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.