Fashion Stylist - Fashion Days
- Graduated successfully in Fashion or Textiles, or a similar work experience in the field;
- Solid experience in E-commerce (3 Years +, studio experience preferred) scenography studies or working as a fashion stylist or visual merchandiser in offline could also be an advantage;
- Passionate about styling, photography and fashion;
- Able to keep an eye on everything in a dynamic work environment with lots of changes;
- Quick thinking and proactive attitude, managing your workload in a cool and calm way;
- Experience working within a fast paced studio environment to strict deadlines;
- Eye for visual composition and proportion;
- Solid knowledge of designers and brands;
- A passionate understanding of runway looks and seasonal trends;
- Attention to detail and a good eye in fashion;
- Problem-solver, applying analytical skills to business;
- Ability to work well and accurate under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Good English knowledge;
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the image quality;
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player;
- A focused, driven, hardworking individual;
- Able to remain calm and professional in pressured situations while maintaining a positive and proactive attitude;
- A team player who is eager to learn and develop and can grasp new information quickly.
- Has the responsibility to make proposals for campaigns set-ups dedicated for the company websites considering the brand image and campaign products; as a Stylist, he/she has a large impact by creating an entertaining and appealing content to ensure that our customers have an excellent shopping experience;
- Works collaboratively on still life and apparel shoots with a team of Photographers, Stylists and Studio Coordinator, demonstrating an excellent understanding of Fashion days still life and apparel shoot guidelines and studio processes;
- Creates set-ups that highlights the product and the brand;
- Works together with the Creative Director and photographers to realize the vision needed for each campaign;
- Assumes all tasks related to styling and creating positive settings visually by producing creative solutions, selecting the right accessories and angles that complement and highlight each product;
- Offers support to photographers and visuals arranging set-ups to the smallest detail during photo sessions;
- Develops and conceptualizes images, setup and angles that can be implemented during photo sessions;
- Follows trends in the field of fashion and brand-level changes;
- Maintain constant awareness of how the product is looking on set and also how it looks on screen;
- Creatively styles still life and apparel shoots;
- Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with team members and other departments.
Fashion Days was established in Zurich in 2009 with the idea to bring top fashion brands and promote individual style in the CEE countries.
The company quickly grew to become the number 1 fashion destination, currently operating Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania.
Since, Fashion Days is part of eMAG which fuels more innovative ideas and consumer benefits.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Employee discounts;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Other discounts (gym pizza, car wash and others).