Junior Project Portfolio Management
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Organizing, preparing and taking minutes for project approval meetings;
- Accurate and timely creation of approved projects in IT project portfolio;
- Ensuring that documentation is complete and enclosed;
- Supporting stakeholders with Project Portfolio Management (PPM) processes;
- Preparing data for PPM reporting.
Project Portfolio Management:
- Develop the capability and capacity to support managing the projects of key defined parts of the Allianz Infrastructure Transformation Program;
- Performs QA for all reports and dashboards prepared, and presents to senior management;
- Work with the Program Managers to ensure that all status information, risks, issues, change requests, action items, etc., are properly documented, addressed, and escalated if needed;
- Organization of Program workshops to overcome (potential) shortcomings and identify appropriate mitigation actions;
- Plan executives events content wise to strengthen the key stakeholders relationship;
- Ensures alignment with reporting processes that are used for the Allianz Technology.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar);
- Demonstrates working knowledge with MS-Office suite of software applications, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and Project;
- Demonstrates experience with the use of MS SharePoint. Knowledge of MS Project Server is a plus;
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Beneficial: Experience in working/managing technology projects including infrastructure and application development and deployment;
- Willingness to travel to Munich and possibly US.
- Demonstrates experience working well in teams and with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds;
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and follow-up skills;
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Possesses excellent attention to detail.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.