Embedded Software Developer
● University degree - Computer Science, Automatics and Computers, Electronics or Informatics;
● Ability to read/understand electrical schematics;
● Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking; German language skills are an advantage.
For Seniors we consider an advantage:
● Experience in 16/32-bit microcontroller programming with embedded C language, embedded Op. Sys
● Automotive experience programming vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Lin), diagnostics;
● Experience in international multi-site teamwork.
The essential duties and responsibilities:
● Analyzing and reviewing customer specifications;
● Create architecture and modular software design;
● Implement embedded software modules;
● Perform module and integration tests;
● Create SW documentation;
● Participate in software module reviews.
Our offer :
● Young and dynamic working environment;
● Professional development opportunities;
● Competitive salary and bonuses;
● Meal vouchers.
Since 1919 Preh has stood for technical innovation and SME-style flexibility. Having started out as specialists for radio and subsequently TV electronics, the company has evolved over decades into a global supplier and much sought OEM Partner in the automotive sector.
So when you have almost 100 years of history and you’re one of the top automotive suppliers, you have to be able to reinvent yourself time and again. And most importantly, be flexible, creative and committed. This enables our automotive customers to extend their lead and make the future of motoring a reality.
Our staff translate our values into boundless customer commitment. Why? Because Preh combines a very personal, family-like corporate culture with the dynamics and creativity of a modern automotive supplier.
We’re proud to work for makes such as Audi, BMW, Daimler and Porsche – because you can find Preh products as soon as you get into a car. It’s wonderful to be able to say to your family and friends: "That’s one of our parts, a Preh part!".