Sales Advisor with French language - Brașov
Train2Perform este o companie specializata in furnizarea de servicii profesioniste in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Echipa noastra ofera partenerilor de business solutii personalizate pentru optimizarea relatiilor interumane, iar pe scurt, principalele servicii din sfera HR, sunt:
Recrutare si selectie personal
Consiliere individuala/grup pentru angajati si echipele de management
Evaluarea performantei angajatilor
Analize de climat organizational.
Train2Perform este Partener Oficial al Great People Inside (GR8PI), o soluție modulară, configurabilă, de evaluare și dezvoltare dedicată companiilor, organizațiilor antreprenoriale, instituțiilor publice.
- Advanced language proficiency in French language;
- English –medium/ advanced level;
- Excellent spoken and written communication abilities;
- Customer orientation and problem-solving abilities;
- Demonstrated analytical skills and attention to details;
- Adaptability and solutions-oriented mindset;
- Persuavise and proactive attitude;
- Team spirit;
- Good PC operating skills and typing speed;
- Availability for working in shifts.
- Client support for inbound sales inquiries by means of phone/ email;
- Offering information or solutions to customers regarding the company's services;
- Promoting the products and services of the company by means of knowledge, attitude, information;
- Documenting all operations in the company's database, according to the work procedures;
- Compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Protection and Information Security.
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses;
- Monthly motivational sales bonuses added - depending on results;
- Lunch vouchers & Easter gift vouchers;
- Annual fixed bonuses based on seniority within the company;
- Full private medical insurance;
- Health and wellness services at the office;
- Various discounts for gym & other recreational activities;
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose inside the company;
- Sales specific training programs;
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment;
- Access to the company's cultural events.