Our people are the key. Friendly, smart, caring, loyal, talented, genuine… in one word: awesome! And we love working together, so much so that some of us have been here for more than 10 years.Requirements
What you’ll need to be successful:
• Nice to have skills TypeScript, OOP;
• Knowledge or experience with versioning systems;
• Good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
As a Front-end Developer, you will work with a group of energized and focused software professionals and will develop technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and reliability.
• Demonstrates self-motivation, ability to learn quickly and to apply learnings to solutions
• Has a strong commitment to continuous improvement
• Is able to seek out and generate innovative solutions
• Has good interpersonal and communications skills.
What we’ll hook you up with:
• A friendly environment where initiative is supported;
• Learning opportunities tailored to all needs - workshops, conferences, e-learning platforms, certifications such as Microsoft, ISTQB, CCNA - pick your mix;
• Work-life balance and flexibility - flextime, respect and support for personal needs;
• Lots of goodies and perks - medical insurance, gym pass, team activities and more
Awesome people to work with :)