Global Service Desk Analyst
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Minimum of 1 year work experience in technical customer support area, preferably in a corporate environment
• Excellent written and spoken English, other languages advantageous
• Ability to do shift and weekend work
• Proven ability to solve complex issues
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage routine and complex engagements simultaneously, producing consistently high quality results.
• Ability to make clear decisions and deal with stressful situations
You will provide Level 1 IT support to the Oracle employees, involving resolution of complex incidents, quality assurance and customer escalations.
• Assessment and resolution of interruptions or reductions of IT services
• Analysis, validation and documentation as part of incident management lifecycle
• Follow standard practices and procedures to identify potential system issues and escalate them if required
• Provide feedback on support delivered and current processes and procedures
• Attendance at various meetings as needed
• Communication within different levels of a business
• Other duties as assigned