This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Business case support
- Active challenging of project managers in terms of Business Case’s assumptions;
- Technical consistency checks of Business Case’s content;
- Extraction of relevant information from strategic documentation and content validation;
- Clarification of international VAT related issues or capitalization with Allianz Technology Finance;
- Creation of Business case and alignment of Business Case’s content with stakeholders;
- Providing an overview of P&L revenues, expenses, cost savings and their impact.
Project Charter, Change Request, Project Closure Support
- Extraction of figures from Business Case;
- Input with list of deliverables and resource allocation based on Business Case or letter of intent (LOI);
- Preparation of summary figures based on Business Case;
- Providing an overview of project duration, budget and impact;
- Filling out the templates for project’s initiation, change request or closing process.
Project approval workflow (SharePoint)
- Quality control of figures, deliverables, official rates used for labor efforts;
- Comparison of planning resources, budget and project duration, according to Finance checklist;
- Verification of project information, types of costs, revenues, profit margin, breakeven point;
- Approval or rejection of BC by providing feedback to PM with required adjustments for a proper documentation.
Budget tracking and reporting
- Tracking of distributable budget of the different projects;
- Providing budget reports on a monthly basis (Actuals versus Plan) for the management, including comments and analysis;
- Providing standardized project reporting focused on business case figures, milestones, deliverables and content of all projects within Allianz Technology;
- Providing analysis of costs versus revenues booked on a project, whenever requested;
- Tracking of all cost center expenses;
- Planning of headcounts for the cost centers;
- Fulfilling reporting needs of different stakeholders.
- University degree Finance/Accounting/Business administration or comparable;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Interested in IT-Tools and systems;
- Knowledge of MS-Office (esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- SAP (ideally CAP, BW);
- Min.2-3 years previous experience in Finance or Business Administration;
- Previous experience in a corporate environment would be a plus.
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.