Mechanical Designer for I ID HMI - TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
As a Mechanical Designer for Interior Instrumentation and Display you will be responsible for:
* Design, CAD modeling and drawing creation of specific parts for instrument clusters;
* Creation of product related documentation;
* Perform tolerance calculation;
* Take part in FMEA reviews;
* Communication with internal customers;
* Support manufacturing planning with product introduction to production;
* Take part and play an active role in brainstorming meetings, project reviews and project meetings in order to exchange information and improve design. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Mechanical Engineering University degree;
* CAD tool knowledge (ProE or Catia V5);
* Tolerance analysis, FMEA knowledge;
* Experience in design of plastic parts (injection molding), sheet metal;
* Knowledge of MS Office;
* Initiative and good communication skills;
* Automotive experience is an advantage;
* Good English skills (reading, writing and speaking);
* German knowledge is an advantage.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.