Internship - Marketing Support | Bosch Bucharest
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
What distinguishes you
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree
• Good communication skills
• Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity
• Results oriented and pro-active attitude
• Microsoft Office knowledge
• English - good written and spoken language skills
Your contribution to something big
• Assist at organizing internal and external events (conferences, competitions, programs etc.)
• Offer support to clients and sales partners in marketing related tasks
• Ongoing updating of the website
• Translating and creating product flyers
• Adjusting product communication materials (press articles and press layouts, posters, animations etc.)
• Administrating marketing materials - orders to suppliers, stock management etc.
• Social media activities
Working Student Program
Your advantages: You'll get on-the-job experience and become acquainted with your possible future field. You will work in an international environment, thus expanding your own network early in your career. As a Working Student, you will be mentored both personally and professionally throughout the entire process. Moreover, we adapt your working hours to your studies and/or free time having the possibility to opt for 6/8 hours per day.
Duration: based on type of contract agreed; the program will automatically end at 6 months after the last University degree
Time of entry: depending on the job offer