UK Payroll Professional
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
• Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar);
• Fluency in English is essential;
• Payroll experience min. 1 year, GL experience will be a plus;
• Experience of multi-country payrolls (especially UK Payroll) - a definite advantage;
• Ability to lease with multiple departments (HR, Finance, Treasury);
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrates resilience when handling challenge;
• Ability to multi-task, including juggling and prioritizing numerous projects at the same time, often under strict time constraints;
• Adaptability to sustained workload pressure;
• Enthusiasm to support the stabilization of this new Payroll Unit;
• If you are dynamic and an enthusiastic person, eager to manage a global payroll activity for a multinational company you’ve applied for the right opportunity.
• On-time release of payment files and/or manual payment schedules - salaries & 3rd Party dues;
• Responsibility for payroll journal upload to the Finastra’s Financial Platform (NetSuite) finance General Ledger;
• Reconciliation of Payroll Control Accounts & clearance of balances and the ones between headcounts and the Payroll & HR databases;
• Coordinating payroll data collection, ensuring timely process by Third Party Payroll providers, verification of output, and delivery of salaries and other dues to the relevant parties, e.g. employees or Tax Authorities;
• Supporting HR Operations on statutory certifications and on complex cases in relations with payroll rules and regulation;
• Provide calculation/cost estimate on specific data (vacation accruals, Profit sharing, leaver’s cost…);
• Cash-flow forecasting and supporting the delivery of ad-hoc projects;
• Mentoring of team members in best practice and standards and communicate with the Payroll Providers in validation & sign-off of output;
• Liaison with Treasury on funding requirements and assisting the Global Payroll Manager as required, e.g. checking of Providers' invoices.