Service Delivery Team Lead with Italian
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 120 countries and with over 375.000 employees worldwide.
- 3 years work experience preferably with previous Learning /Core HR/ pre-payroll expertise and professional coordination;
- Previous experience in business process area e.g. Learning, HR, Billing, Payments, Collections, Payroll, Pre-Payroll, Contact Center, preferably in an operations environment;
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues;
- Strong time management skills;
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of multiple clients;
- Ability to develop /analyze/interpret data, rationale for alternative solutions to problems and take appropriate action;
- Ability & interest in training other team members;
- Ability to implement business solutions addressing specific needs of functional area or process, by researching Best Practices;
- Ability to anticipate and identify emerging issues and act upon those that may affect areas of responsibility and affect other teams;
- Ability to implement new approaches, methods, alternatives, or solutions and identify potential impacts in their own as well as others area of responsibility;
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Interpret day-to-day business objectives and prepare/execute operational practices/work programs in collaboration with the team supervisor;
- Review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, e.g., receive requests for assistance from the field, determine level of assistance required and respond appropriately;
- May perform data entry or other client related tasks in various systems, as required;
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities;
- May make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the group in collaboration with the team supervisor;
- Perform and/or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work (e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks) within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency;
- Identify and assist with development of support materials for team use, e.g., training manuals, job aids, and views in databases;
- Prepare, analyze and interpret complex reports/information and formulate conclusions;
- Ensure that all of the client responsibilities occur in accordance with the Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement with client(s);
- Act as technical and functional resource and Subject Matter Expert for team members, peers and/or clients as assigned;
- May be accountable for ongoing management of effective client service relationship in one area of the business, by acting as main point of contact for senior client representatives;
- Anticipate, identify, and assess complex issues/problems. Develop and implement a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution. Communicate changes to direct manager and assist other team leads with resolutions, as needed;
- Identify, document, and review opportunities for team improvement in procedures/processes/standards to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency; provide cost estimates and execute implementation of improvements required to direct work within clear budgetary guidelines;
- Meet with project managers on large or complex projects to determine format, plan the project timeframe and estimate the project’s overtime needs;
- Perform analysis of quality audits; analyze results and develop process improvements to maintain quality deliverables;
- Assist with providing operational statistics and escalate operational issues to direct manager;
- Plan and facilitate weekly (as required) team calls/meetings. May present and facilitate at group meetings and new hire integrations; may develop presentation content;
- Prepares, coordinates and conducts performance appraisals, and gives counsel to employees on career and performance/disciplinary issues;
- May participate, either voluntarily or through direct manager’s request, on task forces, process teams, committees and special projects.