DCypher Media is an advertising technology company and agency with offices in the Netherlands and Romania that specializes in user acquisition and monetization of mobile apps.
We have entered the digital industry by combining a multi-disciplinary team that not only brings seasoned experts in online digital marketing but also from business process, CRM and big data analysis industries. This unique feature enables us to continuously design and develop technology solutions for advertisers and publishers, staying at the forefront of developments in our industry. Our success is built on market-leading technology, data and performance intelligence combined with exceptional client service, innovation and performance.
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to join a stable company, passionate about technology and innovation, characterized by a young and family-like atmosphere. We provide our employees with challenging work and give everyone the benefits and rewards for a job well done.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• A strong desire to succeed and demonstrated self-starter who thrives in a team environment.
• Extremely proactive, organized, responsible, and proven ability to work well with a team.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Have a firm understanding of numbers in order to complete performance analysis. We’re measuring against budgets and return on spend, so this is an important part of increasing our campaign efficiency.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Fluent in English (another language would be a plus).
• Previous experience working in online/social media/sales or marketing is a plus.
• Passion for digital advertising.
• Sense of humor.
• Proactively scan the market and contact potential publishers
• Working with the business development team to identify opportunities to increase collaborations and partnerships with prospects and partners.
• Developing strong relationships with a diverse range international of publishers in order to increase the global activity.
• Monitor campaign delivery, fill rates, CPMs, and all other stats for the client assigned to you.
• Provide day to day management and support to our advertisers via Skype, phone calls and email.
• Troubleshooting issues that arise with partner..
• Build and deliver publisher reports to partner and internal teams.
• Reach defined revenue targets.
• Keep up-to-date with new technology and trends in the digital advertising landscape to capture new opportunities.
• Competitive Salary
• Professional Training
• Traveling Abroad
• Healthcare Insurance
• Open, friendly and informal social (Dutch) culture