Contract and Reporting Process Administrator - Contract Management
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Contract and Reporting Process Administrator - Contract Management active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Contract and Reporting Administrator will offer support on different projects, having the following responsibilities:
- Vendor Invoice Support (PO creation/cancellation, invoice verification, GR booking);
- Cost management (cost analysis and cost assignment);
- Submission of contracts, invoices and timesheets in the Allianz System;
- Tracking of the approval status and booking invoices in the system;
- Alignment of invoices with Project managers and Requesters;
- Tracking of contracts and invoices;
- Providing different reports concerning this process;
- Fulfilling reporting needs of different stakeholders;
- Providing cost center reports and project reports (PSP) – ad-hoc;
- Prepare project management presentations;
- Track evidence of work documentations regarding external resources;
- Evaluate and document the progress and results of the projects;
- Assigning correctly the costs to internal cost centers;
- Support in developing cost centers, cost categories and product cost accounting and allocate intercompany services;
- Support functional reporting requirements and drive continued improvements in automating reporting and analysis;
- Support monthly reviews by preparing presentations and ad-hoc analysis;
- Analysis of invoices and deviation to actual consumption.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar);
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service orientated.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.