This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schlumberger active
View all jobs Operations Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
Mechanical/Electrical degree or higher qualification preferred. Qualifications can be offset by acquired experience and attained skill sets.
• Previous organisational experience in a similar role desirable.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem solving ability.
• Report writing skills are essential.
• PC skills to include, Excel, Word and associated programs.
• Have the initiative & ability to work individually or as part of a team.
• Operational Field Service background desirable with a minimum of 5 years oil industry involvement.
• Specific Product knowledge for assigned scope.
• Commercial awareness.
• Good English language skills verbally and in writing.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for ensuring timely, safe and successful delivery of products and services to the customer through operational support with the customer and internally.
• Coordinate with the customer to provide assistance with any equipment design reviews, SITs or other associated requirements.
• Operational planning and supervision of the assigned Service team.
• Progress and support the timely preparation of equipment, including certification and similar technical literature Management of Field Service Personnel.
• Be fully conversant with Cameron/SLB and individual customer policies, procedures and legislative requirements relating to Field Operations, Health, Safety and Environment.
• Supervise and schedule assigned service personnel concerning holidays, field assignment, performance feedback and team development
• Maintain regular contact with customers throughout the job cycle via operational and planning meetings and gain feedback on overall performance.
• Ensure the project workload is planned and scheduled with purchase orders in place to meet commitments.
• Ensure assigned Service Technicians are competent for the task and fully briefed
• Along with the customer and engineering, resolve any technical incidents offshore using the QUEST MOC process to control and record any required deviations from procedures.
• Ensure utilisation of field crews are maintained above the targets set through the correct use of planning.