SAP ABAP Developer, Timisoara
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• University degree in IT or relevant field
• Good knowledge of Windows operating systems;
• Advanced English language knowledge;
• German language knowledge will be preferential;
• Strong analytic and design skills;
• Ability to multitask and very good communication;
Professional Skill Requirements:
• At least 2 years experience in SAP/ABAP and SQL programming;
• Experience in the following areas: ABAP, ABAP-00, dialog, reporting, listing, ALV, smartforms, BAPIs/BADI, LSMW, internet technic (JAVA/ABAP) and SAP XI;
• Strong know-how in one of the following SAP-Modules: FI, CO, MM, PP, SD, BW;
• Experience in big projects will be preferential;
• Writing and maintaining of complex SAP programs;
• Support production systems;
• Prepare program designs;
• Develop system/ user documentations;
• Design reports, screens, user-exits/custom function, function modules, ABAP queries and custom tables;
• Assisting project leader in project plan and scheduling;
• Assuring high level of quality during the entire software development process.