Technical Support Specialist – ERP Materials Management and Plant Maintenance
DARE (Development Advice & Resources) is a consultancy company with a focus on helping organizations realize the potential in their people and on helping people discovering their talents. Services are organized into four areas: People Strategy; Organizational Performance; Talent Management; Adoption and Change Management Execution.Cerinte
With the implementation of SAP ERP throughout Europe, an expanded user base and enhanced user familiarity with the system, we recognize the need for a full-time position charged with European, Middle East and Asia SAP user support. The Technical Support Specialist (TSS) position has been created to meet this need.
The TSS must attain familiarity of the relevant business processes, SAP system implementations and the company standards set at the global and regional level. They must also become familiar with regional and country specific requirements (statutory reporting, legal or tax changes, etc.). The TSS is a member of the IT organization dedicated to supporting the business, aiding the organization to operate the SAP system at peak efficiency, consuming minimum resources, while providing high customer service and satisfaction levels.
We are looking for a:
• Good technical and functional understanding of SAP in the assigned modules;
• Team player, interpersonal skills;
• Good verbal and written communication skills (English fluency required, other languages a plus);
• Strong team skills with the ability to work within the global IT organization;
• Willingness to travel to operational facilities (up to 75% travel required).
Technical and functional understanding of SAP in the MM and PM modules.
Ability to understand business processes and to express them as systems requirements.
Analytical and problem solving skills.
Influencing skills: the ability to sell ideas & facilitate a compromise when needed.
Team player, interpersonal skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills (English fluency required, other languages a plus).
Strong team skills with the ability to work within the global IT organization.
Willingness to travel to operational facilities (up to 75% travel required).
Knowledge of lime operations/industry a plus.
Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
The technical support specialist is:
1. Accountable for the continued support and implementation of the common processes across the European, Middle Eastern and Asian Regions, and for coordination of processes at the global level where appropriate.
2. Accountable for eliminating problems and enhancing systems and processes.
3. Accountable for assisting with training programs and working in conjunction with local management to keep staff at appropriate competency levels.
4. Accountable for achieving and maintaining optimal levels of system use and customer service.
5. Accountable for an efficient interface with the Carmeuse IT organization and the business; specifically, between the IT business analysts and the end users for the region.
6. Responsible for being the first-level of help desk support.
7. Responsible for aiding the business in writing statements of work and specifications for the IT Business Analysts.
Provide first-level SAP support for end users located in Europe, Middle East and Asia including help desk calls, emails, ticket resolution.
Gather local and regional business requirements.
Develop specifications based on the business requirements to direct the configuration and development of the system.
Aid the business in testing change requests and preparing the related documentation.
Conduct local training for end-users (technical and business process related).
Review and propose changes or enhancements to the MM and PM processes to increase its quality and efficiency.
Review integration issues between the various processes and supporting IT systems (SAP, Business Warehouse, Weigh Scales and others).
Work collaboratively across all functions and departments of the organization to help improve the efficiency and use of the MM and PM related systems.
Ensure adequate training systems and materials are in place to support an effective process.
We offer a very good benefits package, development opportunities, the possibility to relocate if you are not from Brasov and a very nice working environment.
Is it you??? Then we definitely need to talk!!!