Senior Frontend Developer
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
What should you bring to the project?
• 5+ years of experience building web applications
• Good familiarity with best code standards and patterns
• Ensure compliance to coding standards and security policies
• Experience integrating RESTful APIs for specific functions and services
• Experience troubleshooting cross browser and cross platform issues
• Experience in large scale distributed systems and micro-services development
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Very good experience with TDD principles and processes
• Specific experience using:
HTML5, CSS, ECMA Script 6, React / Backbone, jQuery
Selenium, Mocha, Jasmine
REST API / JSON / XML
Development using GIT
Is a plus:
• Experience in test automation, continuous integration, and deployment.
• Familiarity with ECMAScript 6, TypeScript is a plus
• Relational and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
• BS or MS in Math or Computer Science
We are looking for a Senior UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
• Works closely with Product Owner to understand story definition and its acceptance criteria in order to translate requirements to design and implementation
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Translates designs and style guides provided by UX team into functional user interfaces ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
• Support and learn from your teammates.
• Communicate well with other developers / designers
• Stay committed to raising the bar for code quality, efficiency, and maintainability
• Actively participates in the test automation of the UI components and the application as a whole.
• Contributes to continuous improvement of user experience with newer components and server-side interaction
• Ensure compliance to coding standards and security policies.
• Embraces iterative development using Agile methodologies that involve design, development, and deployment.
• Interacts with the members of the cross functional organization to advance the development goals of the team
• Contributes towards the maintenance and support of production releases.
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings)
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties