Hardware Development Engineer - Middle level
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Train2Perform active.
Vezi toate job-urile Hardware Development Engineer - Middle level active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Train2Perform este o companie specializata in furnizarea de servicii profesioniste in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Echipa noastra ofera partenerilor de business solutii personalizate pentru optimizarea relatiilor interumane, iar pe scurt, principalele servicii din sfera HR, sunt:
Recrutare si selectie personal
Consiliere individuala/grup pentru angajati si echipele de management
Evaluarea performantei angajatilor
Analize de climat organizational.
Train2Perform este Partener Oficial al Great People Inside (GR8PI), o soluție modulară, configurabilă, de evaluare și dezvoltare dedicată companiilor, organizațiilor antreprenoriale, instituțiilor publice.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- deep knowledge in analog and digital circuits and schematic design tools, knowledge in embedded systems with microcontrollers;
- University Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics;
- solid and previous hardware or system experience (calculation, simulation and analysis of hardware modules and functions);
- ability to work independently or as a member in an international team;- good knowledge in measurement techniques;
- experience in automotive electronics including networking (CAN, LIN, flexray bus) advantageous;
- knowledge and design according EMC & ESD and thermal design constraints, automotive experience is an advantage;
- very good communication skills;- process-oriented, structured and analytic;
- good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
Main duties / responsabilities according to the company development model:
- design electronic control units / modules considering the electrical tolerance, limitations and the requirements of the automotive industry (design of electronic architecture, schematics, documentation, create or update eBOM);
- calculate and document worst-case scenarios and analysis, verification by simulation. Define and test the limits of the analysis results to meet the “robustness validation” criteria;
- work with hardware team to design and document according to company and supplier standards. Cooperation with international suppliers and customers;- development of testing procedures, testing HW components;
- support and coordinate samples for optimizations. Check and monitor the module validation as well as result interpretation and improvements;- support cost quotation and analysis. Coordinate the design and verification of the ECUs (incl. mechanic, manufacturing, test, EMC);
- PCB layout support, design for EMC & ESD;
- supporting customers, sales team, quality and purchasing departments;- product cost optimization initiatives.
- internal and external specific induction training;
- integration in a multicultural, young and dynamic working environment;- competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;- professional development opportunities.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.