This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Incident Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Be the operational interface for AGN provider
- Manage service request backlog
- Manage incident backlog
- Support IT change preparation and planning
- Manage the operational complains from the OE
- Deliver operational Status Report together with Business relation manager
- Track change or incident activities as far as required
- Set up operational calls to align between the parties
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analyses
- Engage with customers on collaborative way to ensure customer confidence and satisfaction
- At least 1 year experience in working in a similar role
- ITIL understanding
- Basic technical understanding (Router, LAN, WAN)
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office package)
- Previous experience in Information Technology or related area represents an advantage
- Availability for travel
- Strong Customer and service oriented
- Right attitude to take ownership and drive the topic to an solution
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Effective communication – both oral & written - is essential
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously
- Team Player
- Creative and open mind for changes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- WorldClass Subscription;
- Weekly Fruit Day.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
Meal and Gift Tickets.